- Away & Aware book. In an ever-connected age dominated by devices, more and more travelers are using their vacation time to unplug and re-engage with the present moment. Authored by former Travel + Leisure journalist Sara Clemence, Away & Aware is a complete guide to mindful travel, with tips and advice for minimalist packing, unplugging on the road, connecting with local culture, traveling with children and easing back into the real world upon your return.
- Scratch Map Travel Map by Luckies of London. The Scratch Map Travel Edition™ map is the ideal way to keep a tally of where you’ve been on your travels. Flip the map over and you have even more glorious things to fill in, map out and stick on. The reverse side of the Travel Edition map has a plain white map to allow you the opportunity to plot your route. The Travel Edition map’s smaller scale and protective tube makes it the ideal size to slip into your luggage and take with you on your travels. Materials: Laminate, card, colored foil. Packaged in a sturdy card tube. Removable foil top layer. 11.7 x 16.5 x 0.1 in.
- World Traveler Luggage tag. Tag measures 2.5 x 4.5-Inches. Vegan leather with a snap closure.
- Wild & Free Notepad to keep all journey notes. Indigo Shibori Notepad with Gold Foil Accents. Notepad dimensions 3.5" x 5.5". 120 Lined pages. Elastic Closure. Printed with soy inks on acid-free paper.
- MAST Sea Salt Chocolate Bar. Dark chocolate finished with sea salt 2.5 oz, 70% cacao bar. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available. Cacao origin: Madagascar, Tanzania, Peru, Venezuela.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.