- Hopeside Down Beer Pint Glass - This unique beer glass is cleverly crafted so that it gives the illusion of an upside down beer bottle within a beer glass. It's blown from borosilicate glass, lightweight and double walled so that your fave beverage stays cool against your warm hands...GENIUS!! No more warm beer.
- Good People Drink Good Beer tasting journal. By Foster and Rye. Bound in Kraft Paper. 48 Pages. Dimensions: 6.5" x 4".
- 2 - Country Archer Beef Jerky Original.100% Grass-Fed Beef. Organic Ingredients. High Protein. No Preservatives. Made in USA.
Virginia Cocktail Peanuts - Creamy milk chocolate enrobes the large, crispy, sea salted Virginia peanuts. This smooth and silky chocolate will blow you away. Made with premium organic ingredients and hand roasted to perfection. Harvested, cooked and packaged in the United States. Premium all natural peanuts with organic ingredients.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Truffle Bar - Roasted peanuts and creamy dark roast peanut butter in rich dark chocolate made with Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa. A grown-up version of a childhood favorite. 2.5 oz. Gluten-free, non-gmo.
- Bushwick Kitchen Weak Knees Gochujang Sriracha - The sweet-spicy flavors of a classic sriracha meet the fermented complexity of gochujang chile paste. Like nothing you've ever tasted, this little baby will give you weak knees.
- Bushwick Kitchen Bees Knees Spicy Honey - Combining sweet honey from the Hudson Valley with a spicy mix of chile peppers, Bees Knees Spicy Honey is great on anything from a hot slice of pizza to a warm buttered biscuit to a cold bowl of ice cream.
- Bushwick Kitchen Trees Knees Spicy Maple - Combining sweet maple syrup from the Catskill Mountains with a spicy mix of chile peppers, Trees Knees Spicy Maple is great on anything from a pan of roasted vegetables to crispy fried bacon to slices of skillet cornbread.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.