Take your welcome from ordinary to extraordinary with this onboarding gift box. It includes everything they'll need to feel their value from day one.
- Indigo Geo Coffee Mug. Stoneware ceramic mug with Indigo glazed interior and handle, textured matte exterior inspired by mosaic tiles. 16 oz.
- 12oz El Toro Espresso Whole Bean Coffee Blend. With notes of dark chocolate, sweet peanut butter, caramel sweetness, and a touch of apple-like acidity, this coffee is roasted and blended for exceptional espresso, press, drip, and pour-over brewing.
MAST Sea Salt Chocolate Bar. Dark chocolate finished with sea salt 2.5 oz, 70% cacao bar. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available. Cacao origin: Madagascar, Tanzania, Peru, Venezuela.
- Ceramic Pour Over. Ceramic construction makes this pour over perfect for the coffee enthusiast or a cup of joe at the office or on the go. 5" Diameter.
- Deep Dark Chocolate Chews. These dark chocolate chews are in a candy class unto themselves. Rich, dark, bittersweet chocolate is added The Salty Road's signature sea salt crunch to make these super dense, chewy chocolate delights. Perfectly sweet and salty. This isn't taffy -- it's the only candy of its kind and it was born in Brooklyn! 3.5 oz. about 13-15 pieces.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.