- Never Gourmet Whole Bean Coffee in "OH!" flavor - Fresh crop, natural processed from Buzira washing station in Muruta Burundi. Tasting notes of Raspberry, Chocolate Donut & Candied Citron. OH! is short for Single Origin. Sourced seasonally and ethically. 12 oz.
- Corkcicle Tumbler 16 oz. Say hello to the coolest cup ever. Crafted from stainless steel with proprietary triple insulation, this vacuum-sealed wonder cup just doesn’t quit. It keeps your beverages cold for 9+ hours and hot for 3+. Stays cold even longer with drinks containing ice — even out in the sun. Slip-proof, silicone bottom. Easy-grip sides. Sliding, spill resistant lid.
- 2 MAST signature 70% dark chocolate 1 oz. bars. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available. Cacao origin: Madagascar, Tanzania, Peru, Venezuela.
- "What If" Journal features textured hardcover with gold foil stamping and a clean, modern look. Printed with soy ink on FSC®-certified paper, this journal is 6.25”H X 4.31”W and has 144 lined pages.
- Pencils ABC (Black) Classic old-school pencils with a very modern twist. The set includes five identical pencils featuring the complete alphabet from A-Z.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.