MAST signature 70% dark chocolate blend 2.5 oz bar. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available.
Cacao origin: Madagascar, Tanzania, Peru, Venezuela.
- Lapcos Honey Mask. Nourishing Lyocell Sheet Mask with Honey Extract That Provides Elasticity, Leaving The Skin Feeling Velvety Soft.
- Lapcos Pearl Mask. Brightening Tencel Sheet Mask with Pearl Extract That Revitalizes The Skin Leaving it Luminous and Gorgeous.
- Stainless Steel Tea Egg, Gold Finish. 6-3/4"L.
- 2 - 4" Round x 3"H 8 oz. Stoneware Carrie Mug, White Reactive Glaze. Danish design, beautifully handcrafted. From Denmark
- Raw Florida Orange Blossom Honey. Raw Florida Orange Blossom honey takes your senses on a journey through the orange grove. Notes of citrus and zest intertwine in a not-too-sweet finish. 10.5 oz Jar.
- Wood honey comb string wand.
- Silver Needle Premium White Peony Tea. A delicate White Tea grown in Fuding, China. Only the bud and top two leaves of each tea tree are carefully handled to create this luxurious tea. Subtle sweetness, grassy and a taste of melon. 40 grams looseleaf tea.
- Beekman HONEY & OATS GOAT MILK SCRUB BAR. Goat milk, honey, and oats combo will leave your skin moisturized and refreshed all while scrubbing away dry skin cells. Hailing straight from a farm in Sharon Springs, NY, Beekman 1802's products are the brainchild of Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell. The duo set out on a mission to create soaps and skincare products by eliminating harmful chemicals, while featuring botanical based ingredients from farms - not labs.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.