- Away & Aware book. In an ever-connected age dominated by devices, more and more travelers are using their vacation time to unplug and re-engage with the present moment. Authored by former Travel + Leisure journalist Sara Clemence, Away & Aware is a complete guide to mindful travel, with tips and advice for minimalist packing, unplugging on the road, connecting with local culture, traveling with children and easing back into the real world upon your return.
- Compartés Campfire S'mores dark chocolate bar is s'mores taken up a notch. They use homemade marshmallows and blend them into their rich signature dark chocolate with bits of graham crackers for a familiar, yet distinctive, flavor sensation. What can be better than chocolate s'mores in chocolate bar form?Featuring a gorgeous design made from over 40 photos that even feature our chocolatier Jonathan Grahm's dogs Samson and Rocco hidden on the back... This bar evokes adventure, campfires, and warmth.
- Silver Needle Premium White Peony Tea. A delicate White Tea grown in Fuding, China. Only the bud and top two leaves of each tea tree are carefully handled to create this luxurious tea. Subtle sweetness, grassy and a taste of melon. 40 grams looseleaf tea.
- Stainless Steel Tea Egg, Gold Finish. 6-3/4"L.
- Stoneware Carrie Mug, White Reactive Glaze. Danish design, beautifully handcrafted. From Denmark . 4" Round x 3"H 8 oz.
- Yellowstone's Sagebrush + Fir Premium Candle. This vessel is uniquely textured and finished to represent Yellowstone National Park landscape and filled with fragrances you'd experience in the park. This candle comes with cherry wood dustcover and crackling wood wick! Plus, you can light strike-anywhere matches right on the vessel to really bring that campfire feeling home. 11 oz. Soy wax. Top notes - Fresh Mountain Air, Accord, Iced Citron, Pomelo Peel and medium notes - Monterey Pine and Sequoia Needle.
* 10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.