- Driftwood & Indigo Alpine Candle. A walk in the woods is sometimes all we need to be inspired, refreshed, and invigorated. This 9.5 oz. forested fragrance will transport you to the trails when you can't make it. Once the candle has burnt out, use the enamel mug for outdoor camping.
- Brisk Mountain Mint Truffle Bar. This original Seattle Chocolate flavor infuses double distilled peppermint oil into smooth milk chocolate. The mint is grown in Yakima Valley, Washington. 2.5 oz.
- Maple Curried Cashews & Peanuts. Chef John uses Madras Curry for an earthy curry flavor that balances perfectly with the sweetness of the maple syrup. Cashews and peanuts are roasted to perfection and tossed with this flavorful spice mix to create a blend that has just the right amount of sugar and spice.
- These 'But First, Cerveza' gummies are like sunshine in a (beer) bottle. Refreshing and crisp, these Corona-Light flavored bottles are a sweet taste of summer.
- These 'Here for a Good Lime' gummies are the perfect partner-in-lime to the Corona Light-flavored beer bottle gummies. Tart and zesty, these lime slices are sure to transport your taste buds.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.