Bergamot + Mahogany Paddywax Ceramic Candle. A polished copper lid tops this reusable ceramic vessel filled with a soy wax candle hand-poured in Nashville, in a fragrance with notes of bergamot, mahogany and wild Jasmine. 5 oz. Cotton wick. Soy wax/ceramic. Made in the USA. Ceramic vessel designed to be reused once the candle is burnt.
- Silver Needle Premium White Peony Tea. A delicate White Tea grown in Fuding, China. Only the bud and top two leaves of each tea tree are carefully handled to create this luxurious tea. Subtle sweetness, grassy and a taste of melon. 40 grams looseleaf tea.
- Ceramic Stoneware Pebble Mug. Features elegant rounded stoneware mug design with speckled accents. 14 oz.
MAST Milk Chocolate Bar. Signature milk chocolate made with Kentucky buttermilk. 2.5 oz, 60% cacao bar. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available. Cacao origin: Madagascar.
- Cotton Woven Tea Towel. Gray & White. 28"L x 18"W
- Stainless Steel Tea Egg, Gold Finish. 6-3/4"L.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.