Grown atop the majestic Wuyi Mountains in China, these leaves flourish at over 4000 feet in elevation. Our high-grade Lapsang Souchong, a special name to distinguish black teas originally from this Wuyi region, is traditionally smoke-dried over pinewood fires, resulting in a distinctive smoky flavor. A rich and full-bodied black tea with levels of depth and complexity, this rare tea is warm and cozy with notes of chocolate and roasted chestnut, evoking fall and the aroma of autumn leaves.
- Silver Needle Loose Leaf Tea.
- 40 grams looseleaf tea.
- Origin: Wuyi Mountain, China.
- Tea Type: Black
- Tasting note: Delightfully strong yet delicate, rounded, chocolate, smoky and smooth with lingering sweetness.
- All Ames & Oates gifts arrive in gift-ready packaging.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.