We believe that life is meant to be celebrated, that gifts are meant to be meaningful, and that who we choose to surround ourself with matters.
Want to work at Ames and Oates? We'd love to have you join our quickly growing PNW-based startup! We are currently looking to add an amazing Operations / Administrative Assistant to our team!
This is not an entry-level position, or intended for someone looking for a temporary or part-time position, as the hope is that this person is looking for a long-term career in which they can envision and define their growth at a company that wants you to grow WITH them.
This is a full-time, salaried position.Pay is dependent on experience. Perks include a paid holiday calendar, PTO/Sick Time, a family-friendly environment, and an exclusive employee discount (on amazing gifts for all your people!).
The job is in Beaverton, OR (just south of Portland), and this person would be required to sit on-site approximately 30 hours/week Monday-Friday (rest can be remote).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with management to oversee daily business operations, including the management of our production calendar and inbound/outbound deliveries.
- Help to create and implement process improvements.
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market.
- Help create and implement marketing strategies.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Data entry and analysis.
- Inventory management, including the creation of purchase orders
- Supporting Concierge Services, including client communications and creating proposals.
- Providing general administrative support to owner/CEO, including email management / correspondence and calendar support.
- A bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3-4 years of administrative experience is required.
- Solid, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite Applications, and Airtable required.
- Proficiency with Shopify preferred, but not required.
- A desire to celebrate the shit out of life, and a passion for gifting.
- A self-starter, who is flexible, adaptable, and able to think long-term.
- Exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally (with clients, vendors, etc).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong business acumen.