Celebrate special occasions with this Luxury Cocktail Gift Box. Perfect for clients, partners and friends.
- Gold Heavyweight Cocktail Shaker. essential heavyweight cobbler shaker is a carefully crafted matter of heft, balance and contour combined with utter precision in functionality. Designed exclusively by professionals for professionals, this substantial gold-plated tool is the cornerstone of any professional bar set.
- Owl's Brew Salted Caramel Toddy. A premium craft cocktail mixer made from fresh-brewed, organic white tea & black tea, with sea salt and caramel. Try Salted Caramel Toddy with whiskey, rum, brandy or champagne! This 8 oz. mixer makes 4 drinks.
- Two 8oz. Bronze Rimmed Tumbler Set. This pair of crystal tumblers resurrects the streamlined aesthetics of mid-century modern design.
- MV's Best Virginia Dark Chocolate Cocktail Peanuts. Virginia Cocktail elevates the large, delicious and somewhat rare Virginia peanut to gourmet status. Enrobed in creamy dark chocolate for a perfect cocktail pairing.
- Compartés NIGHTCAP Chocolate bar infused with the finest whiskey. Deep dark chocolate lures you in closer, whisky chocolate collide in this tempting delight. 3oz. Compartés gourmet chocolatesare made from scratch by hand every day by asmall teamof chocolatiers andchocolate artists.
- The Host Key is a combination of wine key and bottle opener that can be stored mid-use on any bottle neck or at rest on its included magnetic dock. Strong and durable solid stainless steel material plated gold.
- Citizen Playing Cards are Made in the USA using FSC-certified paper derived from sustainable forests. Interactive art inside and out. Citizens are the most intricate playing cards Theory 11 has ever produced. Illustrated in America by Kevin Cantrell, every aspect was handcrafted with relentless, unrivaled attention to detail.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.