Charles Dickens said it best, "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it's a friend with chocolate."Or in this case, a friend with a box full of all things chocolate!
- The Great Book Of Chocolate. A compact connoisseur’s guide, with recipes, to today’s cutting-edge array of chocolates and chocolate makers from former Chez Panisse pastry chef David Lebovitz.The Great Book of Chocolateincludes more than 50 location and food photographs, and features more than 30 of Lebovitz’s favorite chocolate recipes. 176 Pages. 4-1/2" x 10-1/4".
MAST Sea Salt Chocolate Bar. Dark chocolate finished with sea salt 2.5 oz, 70% cacao bar. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available. Cacao origin: Madagascar, Tanzania, Peru, Venezuela.
- MAST Almond Butter Silky smooth, buttery texture creates a truly decadent experience. Californian almonds are lightly roasted and stone ground with a touch of sea salt to bring out the fruity, buttery goodness. An excellent milk chocolate substitute for vegans demanding melt in your mouth, chocolatey heaven.
Corkcicle Classic Canteen in Navy color. The modern triple insulated water bottle is as beautiful as it is functional. Keeps drinks ice cold or piping hot all day long, even in the sun. Slip-proof, silicone bottom. Easy-grip sides. Screw-on cap. Wide mouth fits ice cubes.
- Marlo's Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Brownie Biscotti. Chocolate Chip Brownie soft-baked biscotti is a blend of velvety Dutch cocoa, rich dark chocolate chips and a bit of espresso that brightens up all the cookie's flavors, enriching the luxe chocolate notes even more. All cookies come individually-wrapped in our elegant packaging so you can take this brownie on-the-go or be confident it will stay fresh at the office. Nut-, Soy- and Dairy-free. Kosher & Non-GMO Project verified.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.