A small gift book provides how-to information for any man looking to increase and improve his style, providing step-by-step illustrations and instructions on how to make more contemporary tie knots, including the Four-in-hand and the Van Wijk knot.
“A well-tied tie is the first serious step in life,” quipped Oscar Wilde, a fashion genius who could knot an ascot as well as he could turn a phrase.
For the rest of us, there’s How to Tie a Tie. Whether you have always wanted to master a classic Windsor knot or simply need to rustle up an acceptable bow tie, this is your personal guide to dressing seriously well.
- Step-by-step instructions to knot neckties for casual, office, and evening wear.
- Tailoring basics for sartorial excellence.
- Guidlines for matching cufflinks to shirts, foldng pocket squares, and other essential finishing touches.
- 128 Pages.
- 4-3/8" x 6-1/2".
- All Ames & Oates gifts arrive in gift-ready packaging.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.