Silver Needle was once reserved for emperor and dignitaries of the court and worth its weight in gold. A rare and highly prized tea today, it’s harvest once a year in the spring season and only the bud of each tea tree is plucked and it must be done by hand to produce the finest Silver Needles.
- Ritual Fleur De Sel Chocolate 70%. Fine French salt and craft chocolate were made to be together. Tasting Notes: Strawberry, Fudge & Sea Salt. 2.12 oz Ingredients: Cacao, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Fleur de Sel.
- Stainless Steel Tea Egg, Gold Finish. 6-3/4"L. Perfect for brewing loose leaf tea.
- Silver Needle (Baihao Yinzhen) Loose Leaf White Tea. Sourced directly from a small tea estate situated on high plateaus in Fuding, China. This exquisite tea is package in a beautiful Light Gray cylinder box. Elegant, delicate and fragrance of orchids, this antioxidant-rich tea has levels of depth and complexity, 40 grams tea.
- Ceramic Stoneware White Reactive Glaze Mug. 4" Round x 3"H 8 oz.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.