- Brightland AWAKE 100% Extra Vergin Olive Oil - AWAKE is lovingly made with hand-picked heirloom Coratina olives and harvested early by a master miller onsite in a certified organic mill. Tasting notes: Herbaceous, green, grassy, artichoke, complex. AWAKE comes in a 375 ML/12.7 fl oz glass bottle that has been UV-powder coated to protect the olive oil from damaging light.
Areaware Concrete Table Tiles - This set of six coasters can be arranged to form a tiled trivet. The illusion of 3D through color and geometry allows for endless permutations, encouraging playful mosaic building on your table. Natural white concrete with cork bottom. 3.5" x 3.25" x .35".
- Big Heart Cup Of Sunshine Tea - Golden Turmeric and ginger and Malabar peppercorn pack a triple punch of anti-inflammatory power. Not to mention, Cup of Sunshine is great for building your immune system and stimulating digestion. Hand-blended loose leaf, herbal infusion without caffeine. Ingredients: organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic tulsi, organic malabar peppercorn, organic cinnamon.
- Stoneware Lemon Shaped Dish with gold accents. 7" L x 4" W.
- Striped Cotton Kitchen Towel - 28"L x 18"W.
- Hammered Stainless Steel Pinch Pot with Matte Gold Finish - 3" Round x 1-1/4"H.
- Red Hawaiian Sea Salt - The intensity of the coloring of this salt will leave you breathless, especially when we tell you that it's completely naturally- occurring, without the help of colorants or preservatives. The reason is clay, most specifically Red Alaea clay, that is found between the layers of lava rock only in Hawaii. For that reason alone, the logistics of harvesting this clay make this salt even more unique. The clay is baked and then bonded to another great Hawaiian salt called White Silver, resulting in this brilliant Red Gold Sea Salt. You'll find this salt has an earthier flavor than most, with hints of sweetness. Red Hawaiian Sea Salt is especially suited for grilling or roasting meat and vegetables. Try it with tomatoes in salads, sauces, and soups.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.