Perfect gift for the ultimate tea lover in your life.
- Bee Local West Coast Wildflower Honey. Sustainably produced by our country's most trusted beekeepers, our West Coast Wildflower Honey is raw, unfiltered, and is one of nature's most delicious, nutrition-packed treats. Bright in flavor and perfect for every day use, this honey will find a permanent place in every cup of tea. Net Wt 8.62 ounces.
- Classic Honeycomb Honey Wand is the perfect tool for drizzling any raw honey varieties over your favorite foods. The hexagon holes make stirring our honey into your coffee or tea easy and clean while the shape of the wand help you get every last drop from the bottom of the jar. Each beautiful wand is 7" length and made from durable wood.
- Stainless Steel Tea Egg, Gold Finish. 6-3/4"L.
MAST Milk Chocolate Bar. Signature milk chocolate made with Kentucky buttermilk. 2.5 oz, 60% cacao bar. Made in New York, they source directly with regions around the world, looking for the rarest, complex and delicious cacao available. Cacao origin: Madagascar.
- Silver Needle Loose Leaf Tea. A rich and full-bodied black tea with levels of depth and complexity, this rare tea is warm and cozy with notes of chocolate and roasted chestnut, evoking fall and the aroma of autumn leaves.40 grams tea in cylinder container.
- Ceramic Stoneware Pebble Mug. Features elegant rounded stoneware mug design with speckled accents. 14 oz.
- This gift arrives in an Ames and Oates exclusive keepsake gift box with hand-tied ribbon.
- Handwritten personal message included with each gift.
*10% of all proceeds are donated to GlobalGiving. Learn more here.